Monday, April 3, 2017

March 6, 2017

It's been a crazy week. So I changed areas like you all know. But what I and you didn't know is that I was going to clean the area.... They told me like 3 for 4 hours before I got to my area that I was going to clean it. That means that we are both new to the area me and my companion. So that was fun... jajaja. But we are doing well now. We have been working hard and we have found lots of people to teach and lots of golden investigators. We are working hard to teach and bring them to the church. My comp is a good guy. Kind of serious but he can be fun too. He´s from my same group. He will go home one traslado after though. 
This ward is awesome!!! Yhey have tons of young adults and everyone works in the mission work!! It's way fun :) They do awesome activities too. I'll see if I can't send you some of the videos. or if they can do it to show you. But we have lots to get to know. It's a big area with lots of houses. different from Tupungato, but I like it. It's a little hotter and the fruit is a lot more expensive, but it's a good place to be. I am liking it a lot. I don't know what to talk about. 
It's been a week of work work work. I only was lost one time but we found the house after an hour. jajajaja. It was crazy we found a family. Well, we were walking in the street and I looked up at a house and thought "knock that door" but I saw that there were lots of people and that maybe they wouldn't let us in. But I said no I can't think that and then said to my comp "Let's knock that door". The dad said hi, turned around and entered the house. But, to our surprise, came back out with three chairs to sit and talk. He told us "Yesterday I was in one of your churches. They let us in and they told us a bit about your church(open house in the church) . I want to know why the Book of Mormon is so important for you guys". So we taught him about the restoration and said he would go to the church to get to know it and see if it is God´s church!!!! Awesome blessing of God. It makes me wonder how many times have I had the spirit tell me go and I did not hear the call because I didn't believe it was the situation or right person. 
I invite you all to do as the spirit directs in the moment he directs you to do it. There is a reason. God knows. That's why he is calling. It's hard to feel, hear and listen to the spirit but as we do it, God blesses us. Go and Do as Nephi said. 
Love you all. Keep safe and we'll see you next week!!
Con amor,
Elder Hakes
























































No comments:

Post a Comment