Friday, April 21, 2017

April 10, 2017

Hey !! 

So it's been an awesome week!!! We had a couple of investigators come to church this week and one of our investigators is inviting other people to come to church so that they can receive the blessings of God in their lives too!!! She is doing more missionary work than normal members!!! jajajja it's way awesome!! Super excited for her. She is going to be baptized in  2 weeks. week and a half ish. We are way excited for her. 

There was transfers but nothing happened with me. I will stay here until I go home mas probable. We are working a ton and I am so happy to see the results. :) We have found like 115 investigators in this past month and a half so we have lots of people to pass by and see if they want to keep listening or not. Lots we haven't been able to find again but we are working hard to help them progress. 

Can't believe I only have 9 weeks until I am home but what a blessing it is to have 9 and not 8 so I can keep teaching as a representative of Jesus Christ. :) 

I love missionary work. It's the best addiction that someone can have :) 

Hope you all have a great week! This week it is short because I forgot to write this letter until the last minute jajajaj sorry. Got to go!! Love you all!!!

Con amor,
Elder Hakes







No comments:

Post a Comment