Friday, April 21, 2017

April 17, 2017

Hey family!!!
This week I am writing earlier so I don't forget to do it until the last moment ajajja. 
If there are people who are reading this and want to know how I'm doing. jajaj. Well, this week has been great! There was transfers but I didn't change and neither did my companion. So all good here in los Pinos. We are going to have a baptism here in 2 weeks. Claudia is doing really well. They have been going to church these past weeks and sharing the gospel with everyone. It's very interesting to see how the recent converts or investigators close to baptism like to share the testimony with everyone more than the members that are members for a long time or all their life. I think we should really take their example and follow it. We should be so focused in showing everyone who we are and how Christ has changed our lives. and how it can change theirs. It can be as simple as sending mormon messages, memes, inspiring messages (from mormon channel app), service, gifts with a little message.............etc. We have so many ways today to do missionary work. and we are the only ones who stop us from doing it. How easy would it be to send a little message to someone. To post an inspiring message in facebook. I think it would take less than 5 minutes. I think we could easily dedicate 5 minutes of our 360 minutes we have every day of our lives to God. I know it will bring greater joy and the love of God into our lives. I know that we will feel like we are missionaries because those who have desires to serve God are called to the work. DyC 4. Open your mouth and it will be filled with what ye should say DyC 100. 
There is no greater work in the world than the Lord's work. Nor one that brings greater happiness or blessings. I invite all of you to think how you can do missionary work every single day. One thing that you can do starting  today to share your testimony with another. And I promise that God will bless you. I know that these things are true and I share them with you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Con amor,

Elder Hakes











No comments:

Post a Comment