Saturday, July 16, 2016

May 30, 2016

Its been a fun week!!! We did the human fooseball the other week and it was way fun!!!! Until someone kicked the soccer ball a little lower than she should have..... I took a quick break. But, other than that it was way fun!!! We had our activity that was awesome!!!! I didn't send you all of them but I'll have to do that a little later if I can!! It turned out awesome!! I would so do it in the states when we get back. that would be so much fun!! :) lets see... I ate Matin Fierro that papa was asking me if I had eaten and it is way good!!! Can't wait to buy some more!!! hahaha. Let's see.... yesterday we had a surprise asado!! That was awesome!!! We showed up at the house expecting like normal food and they were like. We are making an asado. and I was like nooooooo.... and they were like yea we are!! and then I was like YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! hahah. It was way good. and my comp doesn't eat much and so I had to take one for the team and eat some more than normal ;) hehehe. 

That's crazy to think that she (a girl from our home ward)  is already heading of to the mission.... how was the talk?? truthfully?? ;) hhaahah. Jacob too?? That's crazy.... who leaves next... ??? hahaha. 

How is the shabin??? I want to go there... hahaha. that sounds awesome. We are back in cold cloudy weather without the sun.... hahaha. its better than 110 though!!! 

Have fun in the reunion!!! That should be way fun. I am expecting the weird facial hair pics next week ;) heheh. Everthing is going goood here. Looks like intercambios are in about 3 weeks... probably will go..... I don't want to though.......... it's gonna be tough but it's what has to happen right?? 

Well, I got to go so I can go learn how to make semitas!!! I'll talk to you all later!! have an awesome week!!! love yal!!!!


Con amor,


Elder Hakes

No comments:

Post a Comment