Saturday, July 16, 2016

June 27, 2016

It's been a pretty great semana. Well more like crazy semana. I have been all over the place this week. I have to get to know a area that is like 10 km..... its 2 hours walking from one side to the other.... why you might ask? Because we have less missionaries in our mission. It was a small group that showed up and a huge one that left... so the closed the 2 areas in Lujan and gave them to us. So round 2 jajjaa. It's like what they did to me in Krause it's just I didn't know the area before. But we are lucky that I have my comp Elder Romero who knows a lot about the area and where everyone is. Well almost everyone. So we are working on this right now. We have to organize ourselves very well so we can be working in the whole area. and this week will be another crazy one. We have things to do every morning this week except Saturday. So, we have about a half a week but we´ll work our butts off :) I guess the president likes me to wash areas or half areas haha. I didn't even know it was going to happen until I got with my comp and I was like oh crap... but it's alright. Just means time to work work work like papa always tell me :) We have a couple of investigators who have baptisms for July so we will be working on that!!! We have lots to do and we'll get it done. How are you guys doing?? How's Curt doing in the house?? Having fun I'm sure :) I heard I was brought to tell him hi hahaha. I expect fotos ;) hahah. It's been a good week. Hope everything is going good with you guys and love you tons!! See ya the next week!!! 

Con amor,
Elder Hakes







No comments:

Post a Comment