Monday, August 22, 2016

August 1, 2016

Sounds like a way busy week for you guys. Congrats to Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome to hear that he is heading out on the mission. Messi is back??  Spencie has his papers in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜µ jajajja. Cool little face thing :) but seriously that is crazy to think about.... but way exciting too!!! 
Cody is doing good in football hey?? Sounds good to me. He needs to get up there and beat Moe. and all the lineman. Why stop with just them??? ;) That's his job as a Hakes. Beat everyone. ;) hehehe. I hope he has fun this year with football kicks butt and takes names. and I can't wait to hear all about it. Cant' believe it's almost football season again... that reminds me of last year when football season was about to start.... crazy stuff... Can't think about that tho. It's work time ;) 

Did you guys fix the jacuzzi?? That thing has been dead for yeeeeeaaaarsssss hahaha. I figured you would just put cement in it and call it good jajaj. It's been a pretty good semana this week. We found 2 investigadores who are good potential for baptisms. Most of our other investigators are waiting on divorce papers and wedding papers so they can't do much with that but they are going to church and listening to us in everything. So that's great ;) But we have 2 that are really interested in the gospel and are asking questions. one already wants to be baptized. So that should be in a couple of weeks :) We just have to teach her! So everything is going good with them. Elder Romero is going to leave.... he is going to train a new elder and end his mission with someone else... so I am going to receive a new comp! Elder Barrios! He trained when I trained Elder Hoagland so I got to know him a little bit. He seems to be a good missionary. so I am excited!! And we have a lot of work to do so that should be great!! The only problem is I have to remember how to get everywhere in Lujan and Pedriel still.... jajaja. I remember almost everything I think. I guess we'll end up finding out soon. Should be a fun week. lots to do and not much time to do it. I hope you guys are doing great. I am!! Oh, how are we doing with the challenge I left you guys???? or did everyone forget about it again??? I hope you guys aren't forgetting about it. That would be way sad. Hope you all have a great week. love you a ton!!!

Con amor,

Elder Hakes













No comments:

Post a Comment