Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 2, 2016

It's been a pretty normal week. SCRATCH THAT. It has been some of the busiest 6 weeks of my mission. Almost everyday is full with something to do. and sometimes we have a couple back up plans fijado. It is AWESOME!! hahaha. I love it!!! So much work with a little time to play!! but we also play in our work so its a little of both!!! It's been a fun week. We have 2 baptisms this week!! They will do their interviews and then we should be all good!! Interviews are tonight!! It's a night of interviews. I have to go to Pocito to have an interview with their investigator for baptism. Then I have to get back to my area the quickest way possible to the interviews of our investigators so busy busy busy!!! hahaha. Good stuff though!! 
Jace is talking.... noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so weird... hahaha. and I don't know at what time we will call you guys because the baptism is going to be Sunday because that's the only day the whole family can go. So, little different but we will figure out the time tonight. So maybe I'll send a little message a different day. Sorry for the last minute stuff... that'll be fun for them!! San diego!! haha. I am super excited for them!! Family reunion too!! That'll be awesome!!! I realized today that we talked to you guys Sunday and I was like. CRAPPP!!!! I have to plan all of that!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha. but I'll probably figure it all out today and see what I can do to let you guys know. I hope everything is going good for you guys and that you guys will have an awesome week!! Tell the family I love them and miss them!!
Con amor,

Elder Hakes













No comments:

Post a Comment