Friday, May 27, 2016

May 16, 2016

I don't know if I will be able to send the photos........... I put my pen drive in the computer of some members and it seems like it has a virus.............. so if I can't fix it, I just lost all of my photos in the mission............. it was a sad semana for that reason.... But good to hear you guys had an awesome week!!! Happy b day dad!!! He got to go to his favorite place on his bday so he should be way way happy hahaha. Where does he leave that big old tractor??? Locked up or something??  Jennie and Joe are always messing around with Ruby. hahaha. That's fun that they came down quick to celebrate dads b day with you guys!! Jen is back in town! that should be fun!!! She's kinda crazy tho ;) hehe. I can't believe Curt is coming home... and that I have almost a year in the mission... it has passed by so fast... good but sooo fast. THEY GRADUATEDDDDDDDD........ that is soooo weird........... I can't believe its been a year since graduation......  that seems like yesterday that we went to the shabin the day after graduation and I slept screamed at Emily......... hahaha. good times ;) 

It's been a pretty good week over here. We headed over to Mendoza for a day and a half. We had a training that E. Hoagland had for being newer so we headed over there. I helped the Secretary of the mission in the morning and I was the witness for a Hermana who was getting her green card. I don't know how else to say it in English... hahaha. But that was cool!! I got to do that and so that was fun!! Then we came back and it was time to work again. At least when we came back the movie in the bus was like a kids movie that didn't have any bad words because when we went there it was  a WHOLE different story.... but I just turned off the sound so don't worry. It's been a fun week and crazy. Hope you guys are all doing great! I'll send you photos in this or the next week if we can fix it!! love you all a ton and see ya next week!!!

Con amor,

Elder Hakes


















No comments:

Post a Comment