Tuesday, May 10, 2016

April 25, 2016


They bought it!! Awesome!!! How many bedrooms??? David and Greg in the same stake............... That sounds like tooooooo much trouble if you ask me.... I am SO sorry for that stake..... ;) jajajja
Looks like your going to trade kiddos haha. Brent and Carlee for Jennie and Joe! jaja.
They are heading to nationals??? Awesome!!! How are they looking?? gonna win it??
I am sure dad is crying and home cuz he wants to go play with his new toy but he just can't quite make it there.... ;) I ain't gonna lie, I miss  the shabin too. I want to go up there to hang out a bit. It's a fun place.
It's been a pretty good week this week. Just went crazy with the weather. It's what's called zonda. It's when hot air and wind comes from the mountains down to here. So after all the hot wind comes down here. for a day or 2. then comes super cold wind. So we went from a couple hot days like short sleaves sí o sí to jackets and almost beanies. It literally changed in one night. kinda crazy!!! All the weather messed up the activity we were going to do. No one came because it is so crazy zonda. It's really dangerous to be outside. The wind knocked down a tree near the pench, YES I took pictures and a video so don't worry :) We are all good though. Nothing happened to us or the pension because we are like 50 meters from where it fell down. We were going to have a baptism this week but looks like it will have to be the next one because they didn't come to church this week and they need to come more. So yea. That kinda sucks... oh well. next week right??!!! Me and Elder Hoagland are doing good. We have eaten lots of sopapillas and empanadas so we are all good there too. Oh. I just put on this big jacket I have. It's way awesome!! But I was thinking about when I tried it on with just a white shirt like 10 months ago and it was so small I thought I would never fit in it, but now I fit in it great!! hahaha. It's maybe even a little big but that's okay. I just thought that was funny jaja. Well,, I don't know what else to talk about so I guess that's it for this week. 
Love you guys and I'll talk to you the next week!!!
Con amor,

Elder Hakes


No comments:

Post a Comment