Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October 24, 2016

It just poured cats and dogs today... like out of no where.... jajaja.

It's been a fun week!! We had a baptims and a mini mtc ( hence the reason for so many name tags) it was awesome!!! Way fun day. It was all in one. from 5-9 PM. Everyone loved it and I think they learned a lot. We didnt have a lot of young men and women but maybe next time. Well not for me........ I got transfered!!!!!!!!!! :( We were just getting everything working way way well here in Lujan and now I'm off to Tupungato... But it is way beautiful there is what I'm told so that should be cool. I just didn't want to leave this area. We just had gotten 8 Ward Missionaries and we were training them these last weeks to get working and now they have to go...... so I'm sad but I guess that's life... The Lord only knows why I am needed in Tupungato. But I'm excited anyways!!! It should be fun!! E. Romero, E. Lujan and E. Castillo head home tomorrow so there goes a lot of good friends I have made in the mission but I guess it's time to make new ones right?? I wrote a Play of the Restoration to use in lessons so we are going to see how it turns out :) should be fun!! especially when there are lots of children!! Well, theres not much more to talk about. jajaja. hope you all have a great week and ill see you all in a week!!! Love you!!

Con amor,
Elder Hakes

























No comments:

Post a Comment