Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October 31, 2016

I am in Tupungato. It's in the country. It's up in the mountains. We see the mountains everyday. It is so beautiful.... it is all green. The people are so nice. They say hi when you greet them. We have found many much people this week!! and we have a baptism the next week!!! So we are way excited. We have a posible 4 for this month if we can get them progressing and going to church :) My comp is a capo. Elder Astudillo. I got to know him when I started the mission but not as a companion. But we get along really well and we are working a ton!! That's what I like :) Tomorow we will be in leadership council all day.... And then we get back to the pench to change and go to ward council to come back to the pench. jajaj. I think we are going to make an asado :) I might take out a bit of money to do that. Heads up. I can't believe tomorow is my B day.... I feel kinda weird... I don't really know anyone here to celebrate it with them so I guess I'll just do it with my comp but its weird.. Doesn't feel like its been another year... I'm getting old. I am going to leave the teens.... jajja. but that's okay :) 

Sounds like Cody had some fun with Mesa jajaja. They always want to fight and play cheap... oh well. Cody went to fight??????? That's what I want to know!! or there was sufficient people there?? 

Emssy ending volley ball... she is probably going to cry... jajaja. 

23 new people in the ward???? I didn't think we could get any bigger!!!! jajajaja.

Yesterday we gave more blessings to people than I ever have in my life in one day... jajaj. I think we gave like 5 blessings... it was awesome :) I think I have prayed almost 1000000000 times this week jajja. They like to ask the newbee to do the prayers and everyone seemed to jump on that train jajaja. but I guess I need the blessings ;) Its been a great week. I am way excited to get working this week and have some fun working hard. Hope you guys are doing great. I love you all very much andIi thank you all for everything that you have done to teach me to be a better man and person in this world. I really dont know where I would be without the support of the greatest family and friends in the world. Thank you. Have an excellent week and share what makes you happy and what gives you joy this week with the people in your paths. keep safe :)

Con amor,

Elder Hakes

No comments:

Post a Comment