Saturday, November 26, 2016

November 14, 2016

It's been an awesome week!! and a crazy week. Yesterday my companion cut his face.... We were leaving lunch at a members house and the wire that they use to hang their clothes just happened to be barbed wire.... we didn't see it and he cut his face pretty good... but I'm all good! jajajaj. So don't worry about  me. We gave him a blessing and lots of neosporin :) I think I've used my medical bag more for my companions than for me.... I don't even remember the last time that I used it.... jajaja. oh well! 

So, what else happened this week... OH! President Goates did a special meeting with everyone talking about a talk About being consecrated missionaries. So we had read it and then we went to this meeting and he told us the things we needed to do to be more consecrated to the work. So yea! It was way good too! He made some changes for P day in the things we can and can't do now. So lots of changes. The mission is going really well too thanks to the meeting we had. I think it helped all the missionaries that felt lazy to pick up the slack and keep going. So that was awesome :) 

We have a activity this week. We are going to do a mini mtc again but here in Valle de Uco now. It's going to be awesome! It'll be a little different now and requiring that everyone goes out to talk and invite people. We are working a ton here in Tupungato. We have Valeria, Brissa, Maria, and Monica who are all close to baptism. They are working to get there. 3rd of december and 10 of dec. so we got to get to work! But who doesn't like a little work no??? jajaja. 

Well everything is going good with us. We came to get new glasses for my comp today so we are in Mendoza. We'll be heading back in 2 hours. so yea. I'm loving it here. Tupungato is like another city of Bolivia. I think almost everyone is from Bolivia. or their parents are from Bolivia. Kind of crazy but it's coool too. They work hard and are great people. But yea. That's what's happening with me right now. Everything is chill and full of work. Hope you guys are doing great. love you all!!!!

Con amor,

Elder Hakes















No comments:

Post a Comment