Monday, February 20, 2017

February 14, 2017


It's been a good week here!! Lots of rain again... we got soaked 2 times.... jajaja. One time really soaked and another time kind of soaked but it's been fun :) Lets see... we had interviews with president. That went well. President asked me a lot about how my animo was. I told him I felt like a newbie. Because I feel like a newbie!! jajajaj  We are working hard. and having fun. We went to a baptims in Cordon. A family that I have gotten to know over there in their area after months has been able to be baptized. So that was a super awesome moment!! 4 baptisms together. They are doing really well over there. We have a couple programmed but probably for after I leave this area. 
We'll see what happens. Transfers in 2 weeks. Sunday came an investigator to church!! That was super exciting!!! We haven't had one come for a while... But yea. Yesterday we ate asado and played futbol with a family in Cordon. It was way fun!! But it's been a good week. Today we are going to do intercambios with the assistants of the mission. Other than that, it should be an easier week jaajajja. Hope you are all doing good!! love you!!
Con amor,
Elder Hakes



































































No comments:

Post a Comment