Saturday, December 24, 2016

December 12, 2016

Sounds like lots of fun over there in AZ!! jajaja. It's crazy how fast time is passing I don't even know what to do sometimes... I can't believe Christmas is in 2 weeks. I am still figuring out times but I have the place set out. I will have to buy a little camera and microphone to talk but we'll be able to do it. I might take out some money this week or the next to do it. Heads up. It's been a great week.  I have my new comp Elder Velasco  from Santiago Chile!! The parte Maipu. Maybe Curt knows those parts??? Who knows??? jajaja. But he's from there!! Way good comp. He just is young. He has like 6 or 7 months. So I am helping him out. Way good guy. Works hard too. We are having lots of success with him. We had a baptism last week!!!! The Branch president's daughter and an investigator got baptized!! Lautaro!! The son of Monica. She just needs to fix some things with the Law of Chastity and can baptize but she didn't want her son to have to wait for her so she said that he should be baptized and that a little bit after she would do the same. She is a member not baptized. She teaches her friends and family everything that we teach her. She listens to the spirit and follows it. She goes to a FHE every week with Pres. Singuri. and loves everything in the church. She just needs to be baptized and she'll be heading on the way. Way good family. 

Did you guys find the radio that we are on?? It's way fun being on the radio and going out in the street and everyone knows who we are for the radio. or recognize our voices ajajaj. way fun!! Loving the experience!! We gave a Book of Mormon the the radio guy today and we invited him over the radio to read the story of the sons of Mosiah and he said he is going to do it and talk about his experience tomorrow on the radio!!! So that will be way awesome!!! I have seen him change a little in this little time that we have been with him. And I hope he can read this passage and feel the desire to read more. I love Argentina. and I Love the mission there is nothing better than get home dead tired, finish planning tomorrow and lay on the bed like vegetables :) 

Hope you guys are doing Iight the World and are helping be the Light for the people. 

Keep safe and have fun this week!! See ya the next week!!

Con amor,

Elder Hakes

















No comments:

Post a Comment