Wednesday, April 6, 2016

March 28, 2016

Alirght, so this week has been a crazy one. We have been working way hard with the members, investigators and less actives this week. We have 2 investigators with baptismal dates in May so that's awesome! We had 4 investigators in the church this week. We are working hard to get 3 or 4 others there too. We also had transfers this week. You're not going to guess what happened so I'll just have to tell you guys. EVERYONE in my district except ME left. They all went to different areas. They closed Krause B and Krause A. Now it is just Krause. One huge area. Not sure how I'm gonna get it all done still but I'm working on it and thinking. I am still district leader, but now I will also be training and I basically am starting from scratch in the other area so cleaning an area too. Yea, I guess the president wants me to work my butt off or something?? Good  thing he chose a Hakes to do it right?? ;) hahaha. I'm not gonna lie, I am a little worried about how I am going to work with all of our investigators and now all of theirs too, but I know the Lord will help me figure it out one way or another :) Now I have to wait until Wednesday when I get my son (missionary who I'm training). So yea. It was like an atomic bomb in my district and I'm the only survivor haha. But it's fun stuff. 

We have a zone activity today for everyone who is leaving so that should be fun!! Also the ward is doing a little goodbye for E. Bartlett, Long, and Almeida. So should be good stuff today!! They all leave tomorrow and I'll probably be with the zone leaders for a day or 2. We'll see what happens tho! So, you guys had your crazy week like 2 weeks ago and i just am starting mine. WOOOHOOO!!!!! Well, I don't know what else to right cuz that's all the exciting stuff. 

So yea, I hope you guys are doing great, miss you all and love you all a ton!! See ya next week!!

 I am happy to know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. To know that he did everything for me so I can live with him again. He suffered every pain, sickness, sin, and so much more so that we could be saved. He has helped  us a million times more than we will ever be able to help him. We are forever in debt to him and  we all know it. I love the video Thank you for him, Gracias a Él is what its called in Spanish. It is very powerful video from last year that has helped me remember what he has done for me. Hallelujah also is a powerful video that has  helped me grow in my faith in Christ. I know that he lives. I know that he suffered so we don't have to suffer death and never win it. I am so thankful that because he lives, I can live. And that also my family and friends can live with me and Him again. I know that this church is true and that Christ is our  Savior. He did everything for us, now we have to give what we have to him. He has everything he wants in the world but he gave us our will. the only thing he cant have or take away. We need to give our will and desires to him and serve him with all our heart, might, mind, and strength. He Lives. In the name of Jesus Christ, our redeemer. Amen.

Con amor,

Elder Hakes









































No comments:

Post a Comment