Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 8, 2016

Hey mom!!! 
Sorry I am so late today.... we were way busy this morning and afternoon. We went to one of Elder Lujan's old areas to visit one of his converts. It was awesome!! Really good family!! They made an asado for us too!! It was sooo good!! We actually cooked the asado but that was cool to learn how to do it!! 

I got transfered!! Well, tomorow I leave to San Juan!! I hear it's the same as Mesa Az in heat so we'll see how the end of this summer goes!!! hahahaha. Also I will be the district leader so that should be pretty cool. Elder Lujan is also going to San Juan as district leader in the same zone as me! hahaha. He'll be right next to me hahaha. I hear that San Juan is awesome so we'll see what it's like pretty soon here :) I'm excited to get to know a new place though. 

Let's see.. what else happened... we had that asado with the other elders which was awesome! That was the last week. We got together for the missionaries going home. sorry that my email is a bit short but we are running late so I can't write a big one this week... oh, one more thing. We had a family home evening with the whole ward yesterday which was awesome. I got to kinda say goodbye to everyone too so that was fun. Overall, its been a pretty great week :) Love you guys and I'll see ya next week!

Con amor,

Elder Hakes

No comments:

Post a Comment